Our goal is to inspire and activate your organization’s most important resource–its people.
Our live 30-minute webinars are designed to provide you and your team with real-time knowledge and improvement practices from experts across the fields of healthcare and leadership.
Our educational content provides up-to-date knowledge that positions leaders, physicians and staff to deliver consistent and exceptional experiences. Can’t make it to the webinar? View our archive of past webinars, or visit the Healthcare Experience Academy for a comprehensive library of tools and training.
Overcoming Impression Management: Tips for Validation and Giving Feedback
Tuesday, July 20, 2021 | 1:00 pm CST | $0As leaders one of our most sacred responsibilities is to help others grow. As individuals, we usually want to manage others impressions of ourselves in a positive light. To create learning and improvement, giving feedback is essential. Many times, we believe we give great feedback, only to see patterns repeat or the other person is left confused or uncertain. Join us for this fast paced webinar where we share Healthcare Experience Foundation's top 5 strategies to give more effective feedback.
When the Patient Experience Shifts: Findings and Implications from our Nationwide Analysis
Wednesday, July 21, 2021 | 1:00-2:00 pm CST | $0The COVID-19 pandemic has shifted patient perceptions in dramatic ways across the United States. Our analysis has found heightened variability throughout the pandemic. Join PRC’s Jan Gnida and Healthcare Experience Foundation’s Katie Owens for a look at our national pandemic analysis. Attendees will:
• Gain insights around data trends across the continuum of care to provide context for performance evaluation and goal setting
• Learn practical strategies to adopt to make the patient experience a unifying force moving forward
• Hear about emerging trends in employee and physician engagement that will help organizations equip the workforce to refocus and re-engage with the patient experience.
Safe Transitions: Closing Discharge Gaps with CARES™ Connect
Wednesday, July 28, 2021 | 1:00-2:00 pm CST | $0In the past 6 months have you or a member of your staff:
• Worried about a patient (or two) that was discharged from your unit but you had an inkling that neither they or their family member understood the instructions you provided
• Felt you did not have enough time to spend with a patient and their family to ensure they understood all the follow up instructions
• Realized that a patient you discharged a few days prior was back in the ER
• Received notification of a readmission of a recently discharged patient with abnormal labs that indicated they did not take medications as prescribed
If you have, you are not alone. Research shows that newly discharged patients are at high risk for many reasons, which is exacerbated by our complex and challenging healthcare environment in hospitals today.
Join this 50-minute webinar to learn about what CARES™ Connect can do to help you feel more confident and ensure that your patients understand the crucial element of their discharge instructions and have a safer transition home. Presented by PRC’s Senior Vice President of Patient Experience Solutions, Audrey Page, and Healthcare Experience Foundation's, Executive Coach, Kathleen Lynam, RN, MPA
** NEW ** The Imperative of Physician Leadership Development: Research and Practical Implications